The town of Killarney in southwest Ireland is a gateway to the country’s past. With abbey ruins dating as far back as 640 A.D. and crumbling medieval castles on windswept islands, Killarney has a mysterious, haunting allure. Take advantage of Incentive Solutions’ latest incentive group travel deal and enjoy a peaceful corporate event surrounded by enchanting, old-world beauty, free of distractions!
This exciting, five-day adventure in Killarney will include:
- Accommodations at the four-star Malton Hotel, including full Irish breakfast all five days
- Breakfast on the first day in the Adare Heritage Centre
- Visit to Muckross House & Gardens and Muckross Farm
- Three-course lunch in a local pub (including tea/coffee)
- Three-course welcome dinner in a local restaurant (including tea/coffee)
- A tour of the Dingle Peninsula with a three-course lunch (including tea/coffee)
- Three-course evening dinner with cabaret entertainment at a traditional Irish pub, Jarvey’s Rest
- Full-day trip to the Gap of Dunloe with BBQ lunch
- A tour of the Ring of Kerry, which passes through several historic Irish villages
- Wine tasting with private dinner, featuring entertainment by the Keynotes at the Malton Hotel
The Killarney travel package price is $1,200 per person and is available from November 2015 to March 2016. The package does not include airfare and is based on a minimum of 40 occupants, subject to availability.
Contact us today and let us get your group travel event in Killarney underway! Don’t forget that all of our event-planning services begin with free contract negotiation.
2299 Perimeter Park Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341