Normally, booking full-ship or partial charters for your group incentive travel requires itineraries of seven nights or more. Now, SeaDream Yacht Club is offering a rare, incredible savings opportunity to give your program participants a private yacht experience through newly available charter remnants.
“It’s yachting, not cruising.” Enjoy the difference. SeaDream Yacht Club is different from big-ship cruising. Its philosophy of casual perfection runs through everything. Its award-winning crew of 95 will deliver to your guests as they sail on mega-yachts SeaDream I or SeaDream II. These vessels accommodate only 56 couples who will be pampered by the level of attention and service paid to each individual as they are encouraged to be as active or relaxed as they wish while taking in the ultimate in luxury and privacy.
Below are some of the available SeaDream Yacht Club charter remnants:
- Voyage 11641B – October 12 – 15, 2016 3 Nights – Nice, France to Cannes, France -- (Pricing to come shortly)
- Voyage 21712B – March 22 – 25, 2017 3 Nights – St. Maarten to St. Thomas -- $200,779
- Voyage 21720 – May 11 – 15, 2017 4 Nights – Monte Carlo to Civitavecchia (Rome) -- $495,993
- Voyage 21732 – August 14 – 19, 2017 5 Nights – Venice to Dubrovnik -- $526,992
- Voyage 21743 – November 21 – 25, 2017 4 Nights – San Juan to San Juan -- $349,305
Don’t forget about specialty cruises like the 2017 Monte Carlo Grand Prix voyage, which is still available for charter in May 2017.
Please contact Incentive Solutions if you would like further information on this incredible opportunity to give your program participants a private yacht experience – for less.
View our other travel deals