$1,899 for 6 nights in France/Switzerland!
It’s the perfect time for an all-inclusive Europe package!
Travel to Europe has always been associated with sophistication and expense, but the falling value of the euro could make a European vacation cheaper by up to 20-25%. The euro value has decreased by almost 40¢ since May 2014 and it is almost on par with the US dollar at its current worth of $1.09.
In this “shoulder season” just before the holidays and after summer vacations, airfare is also less expensive. Now is a prime time to take advantage of a travel deal with Incentive Solutions.
France, Switzerland and Italy are all now offering amazing discounted itineraries for Spring-Fall 2017.
At Incentive Solutions, we have negotiated special rates with Europe’s finest venues and hotels. We can even guarantee the existing currency advantage until your travel fulfillment. As always, there is no charge for us to research and negotiate. If you wish, we can manage event pre-planning, on-site directing, and post accounting for a fee that’s more affordable than arranging it yourself.
Our France/Switzerland 6-night travel deal includes:
- Ground transportation
- Three nights, double occupancy accommodations in Strasbourg at a 4-star hotel
- Three nights, double occupancy accommodations in Bern at a 4-star hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Daily excursions
- Four lunches
- Four dinners (including transportation)
- Wine tour on the Alsatian Wine Route
- Train ride to Montreux
- Private Hospitality desk
- On-site Program Director at your service
- All taxes, porterage, and gratuities on all of the above