Reports to: Director of Travel Operations
Who You Are
You are a client whisperer. You know what they want, how to get it for them and are great at nurturing long-term relationships that make *insert classic best friends here* jealous. For you, taking a 100+ person incentive travel trip for corporate clients from idea to profitable isn’t sweat-inducing, it’s a fun and welcome challenge. And you’re very comfortable around people – all people, even the ornery ones – on calls, emails and while leading large groups of travelers through the Scottish Highlands (true story).
Is this you? We sure hope so because Incentive Solutions is hiring for a new Travel Account Manager! As a Travel Account Manager in our Travel Operation department, you’ll be helping corporate clients create trips, events and meetings of a lifetime for some of their most valued employees or partners.
You’re good at
- Solving complex issues and thinking on your feet.
- Nurturing long-term client relationships.
- Speaking sales, negotiations and contracts to a sales team or client.
- Coordinating with travel vendors on contracts, cancellations, payment schedules, purchase order approvals and more.
You’re extra awesome if you have
- Direct experience organizing domestic and/or international travel programs.
- Traveled on-site as a lead travel director, or are willing to.
- Designed and operated profitable incentive travel trips for corporations.
- Hired travel staff for incentive trips within budget, of course.
- Working knowledge of CVENT, or any other registration software.
- A good understanding of printing (costs, materials, etc).
To land this gig, you need some behind the scenes experience developing, organizing and/or helping someone else create profitable incentive travel trips or meetings. It doesn’t mean you need to be the most senior of senior travel account managers in all the land. Maybe you have travel agent experience, planned events and helped host corporate meetings, or simply guided tourist groups abroad. Let us know in your resume and cover letter.
Who We Are
We’re Incentive Solutions, a full-service incentive management house. For over 20 years we have helped companies improve employee and dealer performance, and we have developed successful, thriving loyalty programs for their customers.