Channel incentive programs have the potential to greatly enhance your channel marketing and sales efforts. By adding emotional impact and personal value of incentive rewards to everyday channel partner activities, you can maximize sale value and make actions more mutually beneficial. Here are three incentives-based channel management strategies you can try:
Capture sales & customer data.
- Reward channel partners for collecting data.
- Provide online sales upload & verification technology to acquire receipts, invoices, and warranty registrations.
- Offer rebate rewards to end-users for submitting data.
Reveal training opportunities.
- Provide training content in a variety of mediums (webinars, courses, quizzes, daily trivia, etc.).
- Reward channel partners for improving product knowledge.
- Make training engaging & fun by tracking product trivia scores with a real-time leaderboard.
Personalize marketing campaigns & communications.
- Integrate your incentive program into your corporate website menu & follow user activity with user ID tracking.
- Gain insights into your program participants’ interests with program activity analytics.
- Offer rewards in exchange for feedback survey submissions.
Nichole Gunn is the VP of Marketing at Incentive Solutions, an Atlanta-based incentive company that delivers advanced, agile B2B customer loyalty and channel sales incentives programs.