Why Incentive Solutions?
At Incentive Solutions we inspire growth – for our clients and our employees. We take pride in standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by providing award winning, incentive marketing strategies, backed by data, and driven through a variety of technology tools and rewards. In addition, we have been rated one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest to Work For® for 8 years and counting! This means we have a great culture and have been evaluated on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
Job Summary or Overview of the Role
This position is responsible for facilitating and supporting the redemption process in merchandise point programs, as well as, providing client service and transactional support for stored value card programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a unique database of orders, to include:
- Initiate order/shipment confirmations
- Manage shipment dates and statuses for orders received
- Communicate pertinent order information to internal and external clients who inquire
- Manage multiple email inboxes and help desk tickets
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Communicate with vendors regarding existing orders and refunds
- Escalate order issues/support requests as necessary
- Other tasks as assigned
- From time to time, areas of responsibility may change
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required by supervisor or business
- This job description is subject to change at any time
Job Specifications (Required Skills)
- 0-2 years of general work experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite in:
- Strong computer skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to function at a high capacity while supporting multiple projects at once
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others, in a team environment, as well as independently
- Ability to manage and communicate expectations
- Critical thinking skills
Preferred skills (non-essential)
- Travel requirement – none
- Ability to lift 10 pounds (laptop for remote work)
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time.
- Move about inside the office for meetings and to access office equipment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time at a computer utilizing a phone with headset
- Operate a keyboard for system access and email communication
- Position primarily communicates verbally with clients through phone and call center software.
- Indoors, climate-controlled office
What we bring to the table
- One of Atlanta's Best and Brightest to Work For®in Atlanta (8 years and counting)! This translates to a great work culture!
- AJC’s Top Workplaces Award
- Award winning channel marketing company - IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Sales Incentive, IMA Circle of Excellence Award: Dealer Distributor Incentive Awards, Motivation Masters Award: Channel Sales Incentive Program, and more!
- Charitable work – we gift all team members one (1) day per calendar year to work with their charity choice. In addition, we partner Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Agape, and other local charitable organizations throughout the year.
- We provide a generous and well-funded health coverage (just wait until you see the deductibles!).
- Complementary short-term disability. Options for life insurance, long-term disability and dental.
- Paid Time Off
- Flex hours & remote workdays (we know Atlanta commutes can be rough!).
- Continued education - we invest in you! You’ll have opportunities to pursue certifications, courses, and attend conferences to advance your career.
- Of course, we have a phenomenal employee rewards and recognition program – that’s what we do!
If you are the Merchandise Redemption Specialist we’ve been looking for, apply today! We are eager to talk to you!
You can also apply here! https://www.incentivesolutions.com/jobs/
Incentive Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. We just want to work with good people who aim to be better, and make it better, every day.